Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Cutie Pie!

Yes she drives me nuts with all the diapers and feedings but she's so cute I guess it's ok! Just when we think we're in the clear with a new clean diaper, she has a few surprises for us! Fortunately, we haven't witnessed too many crazy ones...

The best part of being on maternity leave (besides NOT working) is that Ben has been home with me for almost 4 weeks now! It's sooo nice having him home with us. I am sooo dreading when he has to go back to work because then I'll lose almost ALL adult contact and I'm going to have to do ALL the feedings and diaper changes myself... oh crap. If there was ever a time that I wished we would win the lottery it would be now!

Here is Isabel with grandma. Grandma loves to hold her and makes sure she stops by at least once every couple of days to check up on us.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Alexya said...

Oh my gosh, what cute pictures!! I want to meet her so bad! I'm glad to hear that you got some time off the other day and I know you are doing a great job mama! I miss you!

jess

catherine said...

wow she really is such a cutie! so missed you last week when we got thomas and alexya together. it was hilarious and so cute. can't wait to add isabella to the group.
i'm praying for you guys... for survival! :)