Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My Little Super Model

We wanted to have some "dressy" pictures of Isabel but was only able to take only a few because she got super fussy after like 5 minutes. She's been getting fussier these days and it seems like she wants to eat every hour! We noticed that before her feedings her cheeks are normal sized and proportionate to her head but then after she eats, she looks like a stuffed chipmunk!

After this picture she smacked her elephant away. She was not going to play nice anymore...

By the way, wanted to express my utter dislike for the Babies R Us in San Jose. This one totally sucks! The people are horrible both customers and staff. I dread going there but I get those coupons! The store always looks like a tornado went through it and the people are so gross.

Oh I took Isabel all by myself to Valley Fair today. It took awhile to get ready to go out but I had everything organized so it was really easy. She loves car rides! I never noticed strollers before I had a baby but now I totally notice everyone's strollers! I should have done my homework on strollers because I really like the Peg Perego PK series and totally should have gotten that. I really like my Chicco, totally light and easy to use but if I had known about the Peg Perego, I would have dished out the dough for it!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Alexya said...

Hey Mama,

I have the solution to your Babies R Us problem.....come visit me and Lexy!! We have a very nice, super clean, brand new one two blocks from our house....soooo what are you waiting for?? :)

Miss you and can't wait to see Isabel!

Jess

Cynthia said...

wow she looks more and more like Ben!!! very cute.