Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Izzy and Ozzie

Okay, this is hard to tell in the picture but Ozzie is a giraffe this year for Halloween. We were going for a safari theme...

Isabel is actually super tired and we made her wear a lion shirt (which you can't tell in this picture) and then she borrowed her big brother's lion costume from last year. It actually fit her like a jacket. Ozzie and Izzy look kind of unhappy...they had been out and about all day long so I think posing for pictures was the last thing wanted to do that day.


We actually caught a picture of Ozzie looking straight at the camera. After a TON of pictures of his profile...we actually got one! You can kind of see Isabel's lion shirt!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Alexya said...

I love your family halloween portrait! Ozzie is so cute in his giraffe ears! Are you going to all go trick o' treating??? :)

And I remember buying that lion onesie with you when you were prego at old navy....hehehe...see...I remember stuff that you buy!

Cynthia said...

OMG you really put ozzie's custom on Isabel? That's halirious!