Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Monday, September 24, 2007

Isabel & Her Friends

Here is Isabel right after she just ate. She's actually going to be asleep 5 minutes after this picture was taken. She's sitting next to her Pottery Barn bear.

Here is my cutie just hanging out, contemplating her day.

Isabel is napping on her boppy and right before I moved her to her bed Ozzie wanted to say hello.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Alexya said...

I love her! What a cutie next to her bear! I can't believe you are being so diligent about updating your blog with all the chaos and exhaustion..but, keep it up because I love the pictures! :)

You are doing such a great job mama. It's tough in the begining, but all of a sudden you'll get your groove and it will be easier for all of you guys...and that's when I'll come visit...cause I don't want to stress you out! ;)

love you guys!

jess