Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Doctor's Visit Update

On Wednesday I had my weekly doctor's appointment and surprise, surprise, I was already 1 cm dilated! I didn't even know that could be possible but I guess all the running around helped everything along. So I have been reading that I'm in "early labor" now so hopefully it won't be too long. I did ask my doctor if she thought I could be delivering past my due date but she said that since I am already 1 cm dilated and I'm really active, hopefully I won't be late. That's great news to me! I can't wait! So I have another doctor's appointment on Wednesday so we'll see how that goes. BTW, I have been working with the state disability program AND my own company's short term disability and let me just say what a big PAIN IN THE ASS these programs are. It's like they make it impossible for you to receive any MONEY! To be a woman and be pregnant AND then go through all the hoops of paperwork it really really sucks.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Debbie! Teri just told me that you had the baby! Congratulations!!!! I hope you are feeling fine, and I'm sure I will see pictures circulating around at the Merv. Anyway, I am sure you are super excited and busy recovering and bonding with your new family member. I just wanted to stop by and say congrats!!!

Cynthia said...

Congrats Debbie!!! Tito sent me a picture, she is beautiful!!! I love her big double eyelids. I hope everything is going smoothly and that you are not losing too much sleep! Take care!!