Today I think was one of the first days since I have been on maternity leave that I have felt like I'm really at home. The last few weeks have been really busy for me preparing last minute items for the baby. So I think I was actually a little bored today! Poor Ozzie got the brunt of my boredness as I took a bunch of pictures of him just being his lazy dog self. I don't know if he cares that I'm home with him all day now but I do know that every hour or so, he comes to wherever I am to check up on me.

I played dress up with him...he's my little "gypsy lady." He probably thinks this is sooooo embarressing...
Look at this cutie!! I'm in denial and do not want to take him to the groomers just yet... I'm going to let him get super scruffy!

He is sooo happy in this picture! He takes naps with me during the day. He usually takes his naps underneath the dining room table but ever since I've been home, I take him with me when I take naps and he just hangs out and falls asleep. I totally understand that he might feel a little neglected when the baby arrives but he will always be my first baby and we're going to try SUPER hard to not make him feel left out.
No comments:
Post a Comment