Okay, going on week 35 now...5 more weeks to go! I'm kind of slouching in the picture above just so I could fit my whole body in the frame...look how big I am! I also had a doctor's appointment this morning and now I'm going to be seeing my OBGYN every week now unil the little one pops out. I also started going to a prenatal yoga class since going to the gym is getting harder and harder. I can barely walk or be on the elliptical machine for more than 2o minutes before my back starts to give out. Actually the yoga class was really helpful and hopefully I can squeeze in more classes over the next few weeks. My mom and I also did a little shopping today and I got some super cute clothes for the little one and some really great toys. I hope she's a girl because her closet is totally rockin'! Tomorrow Ben and I are going on a hospital tour and then we have two classes the rest of the week. It's going to get a little nuts!
Monday, August 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
hi mama to be! you look so beautiful and relaxed in your hawaii pics :) have all your spontaneous fun NOW. you will be so glad you did b4 baby b/c you will just be sleep deprived and unable to enjoy relaxing vacations once your little bun arrives... well, at least for the first several months. i'm sure i'll see you at least once before you're due :)
Post a Comment