One last "vacation" before our little one arrives in 5 weeks. I was so excited to be healthy and fit enough to make the trip to Hawaii. I was looking forward to it for awhile. We love Hawaii (hence the Hawaii themed baby shower). This is Ben and I at the black sand beach in southern part of the Big Island (above). I did a pretty good job of hiding how big my belly is here in this shot!
This was a scenic overview a few miles from where we stayed. The sun is going down... We had just gotten back from a day at Hapuna Beach (gorgeous!). It's been a few hours but my bathing suit was still wet. Ben noticed that I had a tan line going across my belly from where the tankini stopped and the belly began. It's actually pretty funny.
This is the view from our place on the Big Island. We were right on the ocean...we can walk down the steps of the house onto the rocks and water. The water was so clear that we could see the fish from our balcony. In the mornings there would be a huge school of dolphins swimming close by. One day they were all doing flips and twists in the air. They are sooo beautiful! Too bad they were too far away for the camera to capture clearly.
Friday, August 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Wow what a beautiful picture of you! You look so happy and with the ocean behind you it's amazing. Sounds like you had a great trip, but I'm glad you're back!! I missed you! Lexy and I are going to come visit you this week....and babyproof your house! ;) Hi to Ozzie and Ben!
Post a Comment