A funny thing that Lexy does with her face is to scrunch it up whenever she's thinking or trying to do something. It's sooo cute! Oh and I fed her entire meal to her today and she was a hungry little monster! After every bite, she kept looking at me and giving me the "hungry face."
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Jess & Lexy's Visit
It was great having Jessica and Lexy visit me today! Lexy is growing up so well and she's gorgeous! I don't think there has ever been a happier baby. Jess and Robert are doing a fabulous job raising their little girl!
This is Lexy sitting on her portable booster seat after she's had her meal. She's really cute with her sippy cup! The sippy cup is really sturdy and it never even bust open after she's dropped it a few times. If she did, I might have had purple carpet! Lexy also helped out with identifying areas that we need to baby proof. She can fit in anywhere and find anything! She actually managed to squeeze in between our tv and bookcase. The she found a few things in the house I didn't even know I had. Thanks Lexy for helping out! I know what I'll be doing the next few weeks!
Jessica and Lexy post meal time... Lexy is a supermodel already. She always knows where to look when you pull out a camera.
A funny thing that Lexy does with her face is to scrunch it up whenever she's thinking or trying to do something. It's sooo cute! Oh and I fed her entire meal to her today and she was a hungry little monster! After every bite, she kept looking at me and giving me the "hungry face."
A funny thing that Lexy does with her face is to scrunch it up whenever she's thinking or trying to do something. It's sooo cute! Oh and I fed her entire meal to her today and she was a hungry little monster! After every bite, she kept looking at me and giving me the "hungry face."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
We had so much fun at your house! Lexy did her best to help you "baby proof" and wants to meet her BFF! I can't wait either...we will have so much stuff to talk about!! :)
love,
jess & lexy
Post a Comment