Today we had our first check up after our hospital stay. It went really well. Isabel had a bit of jaundice when we left the hospital so we had to use a bili-blanket the last two days at home with her. That thing is soooo cumbersome! We had to make sure we rotate it on her back and belly every 3-4 hours. So this morning we were thrilled to hear that her jaundice was all gone! Yay no more silly blanket. She actually grew to 19.25" since she was first measured her at the hospital. Her weight is now 6lbs 2oz. She lost some during her hospital stay but then picked it up when she left.
She's been a super good baby during the day and except for 2-3 hours of crying at night, I'd say it's been a quiet first few days at home. What we can't get used to right now are her long sleeve onesies which take us forever to get on. She'd grab at everything she can get her tiny fingers around. Very nimble little girl! The gloves I bought her are way too big for her and they just end up coming off her anyway. She keeps finding ways to escape her swaddle! I feel bad when it's too tight, especially when it's warm during the day. She's sooo cute! I can't get over it. We're going to Babies R Us today to pick her up some clothes since all her clothes are a little too big for her right now. Even the newborn ones!
Saturday, September 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
OO try the swaddle blanket but it is kind of hot tho. I can't believe you have so much energy updating your blog!!!
Post a Comment