Yay! Daddy decided to dress me today and he tried on a few different hats... Mommy liked my long sleeve onesies so much that she went out and bought a whole bunch yesterday. Now I have 10 different ones in all different colors and styles. But I still need more hats!
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hey Debbie,
What a little angel! I'm so in love with her and I haven't even met her yet! Ya, we are going to have some trouble when Isabel and Alexya get older...sorry dads, but you have a couple of cuties on your hands! :)...oh and I loved talking to you on the phone the other day! I love hearing every little detail and I love sharing baby stories! It's so great to have your best friend go through an amazing experience that you just went through and to have your little girls grow up together! :) I am so happy for you and your new family!
love,
jess and lexy
Post a Comment