Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Friday, September 14, 2007

She's Finally Here!!!!!

It's the day nine months in the making! The birth of our first child, Isabel Delmay Bayani! We are sooo excited to have her join our family and be a part of our lives. She arrived on Sunday, September 9th, 2007 @ 11:17 pm, weighing 6lbs 4oz and 17.25" long. She was exactly 14 days (2 weeks) early. She was an itty bitty little thing! On Sunday morning my water broke and we were admitted into Good Samaritan Hospital at 9:15 am. The water breaking scene has got to be the strangest experiences I have ever had! Well the entire birthing thing was definetely an experience in itself! After a long day of what we thought was really great progress I couldn't get past 7 cmm dilation so I had to receive a Caesarian section. We really had our heart set out on a natural birth and I thought I could do it since I had been active all the way up to the day my water broke. Anyhow the Caesarian went smoothly and Isabel arrived safe and sound. She is totally perfect! I have to say, the C-section is something I will never forget... It's definetely an experience.

Here is our perfect little girl all bundled up.
She looks like a little elf... She is soooo insanely cute. We're in LOVE!!

Here is the proud papa! After 4 days in the hospital we were finally able to go home on Thursday. She makes us soooo happy already!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

catherine said...

oh my she is such a cute little pea in the pod! Congrats you guys!!!!
sorry to hear you ended up having a c-section. i think it is the curse of us petite women... just not a whole lot of expansion room down there!
well, can't wait to meet her. you guys look so happy. and debbie you look awesome for having just gone through that.

catherine said...

wait a minute, are you kidding me are those little double folds on her little elf eyes??? hmmm... think lexy is going to have a little competition in the SUPER cute category moving forward... :)

Cynthia said...

Wow She's so pretty already Debbie!!! As for the C-section, o there's TONS of benefits to C-section. Doctors just don't tell you cuz it cost so much $$ to the hospitals.

http://www.parenting.com/parenting/child/article/0,19840,648428,00.html