So what a weekend! We did a "little" shopping... We were on a mission to get Isabel some winter clothes since all her newborn clothes were for summer/spring, she didn't have any long pants or long sleeve shirts. Ben, Cindy, and I hit up BabyGap. So there are two place so far which I am in love with, BabyGap and Nordstrom. The clothes are soooo adorable and so addicting. I mean once you start looking, I literally can't stop! Everything I pick up is super cute! So we picked up some clothes are Nordstrom (see above, she's in one of her Nordstrom outfits we got that day). The pacifier leash thingy was also from Nordstrom too. I am sure Nordstrom is making a killing off of mothers like me! I saw little toddler Joe's and Citizens in the kids dept and I melted. She and I can wear matching jeans when she grows up!
Isabel in her evening outfit getting ready to go out to dinner with the whole Chih family (plus extended) clan. She's in her new BabyGap velvet hoodie. Daddy said that she needed gold chains or something cuz she looks so ghetto. Hey it's BabyGap! It's not ghetto!




1 comment:
what a great pic of all the chih women! and you are sooo crazy... matching $100+ jeans! you know they are going to fit for all of 6 months and then you'll have to buy her another pair. :p
Post a Comment