I had a wonderful birthday this year and it was made extra special with Zoey's presence. Isabel sang me happy birthday which was super cute. It's actually one of her favorite songs and she sings it all the time. I wasn't expecting any gifts but Ben did manage to surprise the heck out of me with a gorgeous gift. Patience does pay off although I have none!
Isabel has been going to ballet at school and on Saturdays since September and she loves it. Baby ballet is the only class offered until they turn 3. After 3 a bunch of more classes become available but until then we're going to stick with ballet. She's more of a hip hop girl as we have found out.
Monday, November 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Try her out in Tap class. Little girls in tap shoes are sooOOOOO cute too!
Happy belated Birthday Debbie!!
Post a Comment