My weekends have become super busy these days! Today I (unsuccessfully) took Izzy to her ballet class. I say unsuccessful because she had a total melt down and wouldn't stop throwing a tantrum. So we've gone 5 times without any problems and today she was just not having it. No use in trying to make her stay for a 30 minute class so we went home. I guess she must have been tired because she came home and fell asleep on her bed within 15 minutes.
At noon we got ready and made our way downtown to the Center for Performing Arts for the Nutcracker. It was both our first time watching the Nutcracker although I swear I've seen it before but I can't remember. She really enjoyed it and overall I think she had a good time. This is going to be a tradition for me and the girls until they decide it's too uncool to be seen with their mother at the ballet.
Our attempt at taking some home photos with the girls resulted badly. Let's just say that Zoey was the cooperative one... Thankfully, I had already taken the girls with the help of my mom to Picture People and had their holiday pictures done. Everytime we've gove for pictures there, they've turned out even better than the previous times. Even Ben was impressed with the portraits and that's saying something.
Auntie Cindy's birthday was on the 10th and she came to visit the girls. All the more reason to buy ice cream cake! Here is an example of what NOT to do if you're planning on sharing cake. You can always count on Auntie Cindy to teach wondeful behaviors. Happy birthday Auntie Cindy!
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I LOVE Aunt Cindy!
Post a Comment