I am so behind on updating the blog these past few weeks! I have been trying to get everything ready for my return to work (been one week so far) and must making sure the girls are having lots of fun with the holidays. Izzy went as Neo from the Matrix this year. I sewed her costume by hand with pleather that I bought from the fabric store. It was a much easier costume to make than Wolverine.
We were afraid to take her trick or treating because we thought she would be scared but we were so wrong! Ben took her around our neighborhood and she had such a good time that till this day, she still talks about Halloween. I think next year we're going to have to do it up real good and go all out with the decorations. Izzy would only trick or treat at the houses that were totally done up. She wasn't scared at all!
Neo. It's all about the hair. It's probably the last year she'll let me dress her up. I'm thinking by next year when she's 3, she's going to know what she wants to be for Halloween. I asked her this year and she kind of said Yo Gabba Gabba so I know it's coming...
We went to a Halloween party and one of the parents asked me how old my "son" was. Haha! So the costume worked! I'm sure next year she'll be a princess or something... ugh. I can only hope not.
I went back to work on Monday and so far the best piece of news since going back is that I no longer work for my old boss. I think all good things come around - eventually. Even if this is short lived, I'm glad that I can be happy for just a bit. I expected the absolute worst so anything else is better than that. Time can only tell...
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
How awesome you have a new boss!! Since I know you hated your old one...that's great news! :) Also, I love Izzy's costume and I think it's funny that she likes Yo Gabba Gabba now...haha It's Sonny's favorite show and I finally broke down and bought him a "brobie" stuffed animal that sings "there's a party in my tummy" and he loves it! He always dances to the music and gets so happy when it's on...so funny what kids end up liking. Alexya's fav show is Wow wow wubbzy...maybe Izzy will like that one too! :) Miss you mama! :)
Post a Comment