Over the course of my stay at the hospital when I had Zoey, I became a paranoid parent. With Isabel, I was more free and relaxed. I knew that I didn't want to be the mom who freaks out over every little thing. For some reason the time, when my recovery went sour, I became less confident of myself as a parent. I don't know what happened because Zoey was perfectly fine. I think it had to a lot to do with me losing control of my own health.
Zoey is absolutely precious and each day, the more time that I spend with her, the more I love her. It makes me sad to think that this tiny little baby is going to grow up so quickly so every minute that I have holding her is so valuable. I see how quickly Isabel is growing and if Zoey is my last baby, I want to treasure every second.
I think babies do laugh and have happy moments. People say that it's their facial muscles just reacting but somehow I think that when Zoey is done eating, she's content and knows it.
All of a sudden, my baby will turn into big girls like Isabel! It's miraculous to think that within the span of 2 years, that little 5lb 13oz infant will turn into a rambunctious toddler! How I adore my little girls!
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
You'll recover and soon you'll be the energetic Debbie once again. Just rest lots.
Post a Comment