We're finally home after 4 days of craziness at the hospital. I am never going to think that one pregnancy is like another. Just when I think everything is working out fine, it turns out different. I don't know why I always expect everything to go smoothly. Maybe it's just a thing with me. I had no reason to think otherwise though. Anyhow at least all the issues are with me and not with Zoey so that's the important part. I am so glad that Ben is home with me. I think I would go insane if he were at work. Just being so immobile is frustrating. I don't know how many times I've broken down and thought that there's no way I can make it. I hope and hope that things will get better and if I can get better faster, that will make all the difference. I don't mind the nights and no sleep just as long as my health returns. Right now, I feel like I've been hit by a truck. I want to heal fast because not being able to pick up Isabel is so hard.
Zoey is soooo precious. She's so tiny it's nuts. I don't remember when Isabel was so small. Just looking between the two of them amazes me on their growth. Just less than two years ago, Isabel was Zoey's size. Wow, how they grow! Last night Ben took Isabel to do some shopping for her little sister. She picked out two items and gave them to her. It was super cute. I think Isabel is starting to understand who Zoey is.
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
She's so small and so adorable! But watch out...she will get bigger faster than Izzy did..or at least it will seem that way! ;)
I hope you get better soon! I want to visit as soon as you're up to it!! Go Ben for being a great daddy! :)
Post a Comment