Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Monday, July 20, 2009

Izzy's Pool

This is a strange summer. It's mid July and we haven't seen the scorching temperatures that we're normally used to. I heard that during the week of June 27th (while I was in the hospital giving birth to Zoey), it was over 100 degrees so I guess everyone has experienced it except for me. It was finally warm enough for me to go out and get her a play pool.

Izzy LOVES water play. I don't get it how toddlers can stand the freezing cold temperature of water. They don't care at all when they're outside playing. I guess they just block it out mentally. Fun is more important the being cold!

Izzy relaxing because life is soooo hard for an almost two year old....

Ozzie and Izzy, BFFs. These two have become constant companions. Ozzie is such a tough guy that he pretends he doesn't like her but deep down, he adores her. Ben has told me that there are times when he just goes into her room in the middle of the night and just sits by her bed. We are so grateful that we got Ozzie first because Isabel would be insanely lonely if it weren't for him. Since Zoey arrived, we've noticed her desire to play with little sister. I love that I have a newborn and I cherish the time but I am also looking forward to seeing my girls play together too. Oh and I'm sure Ozzie is thrilled to want to play dress up with them in the future!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: