Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Friday, July 24, 2009

Jessica's Visit

Jessica and I have been talking about her visiting me for quite some time now. Every time we make a date, someone usually ends up being sick or something happens that we end up just postponing. Not today! The weather worried me a bit since it was really cloudy in the morning but thank goodness it cleared up by noon.

We played indoors in the morning and after lunch headed outside. I had been worried that Izzy would be her clingy self but she surprised me and had a great time playing with Lexy and Sonny. She was happy and shared all her toys. I am so glad that she's finally gotten over her cling-t0-mommy-for-dear-life phase. I hope it lasts.

When friends are over, everything you do is a million times more fun. I can't believe how big Sonny has gotten! He's almost 6 months but he's almost as tall as Izzy and they wear the same size diapers! I think they're only 5lbs apart in weight. He's one sturdy little boy and to be Lexy's little brother, I think he can definitely manage!

Here are the girls relaxing. I'm so glad they enjoyed themselves. It was pretty funny to see both Jessica and I trying to manage with 2 kids each. We've come a long way from the Mervyn's days when we first met. Both of us were newly married and kids were far from our minds. Now we're toting 2 each... My have times changed!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jess ~ Robert said...

OMG! You took the best pictures!! They totally made me smile. I had--sorry, WE had the best time at your house! On the way home in the car I asked Alexya if she had fun and she said, "YA! Can Bell-Bell (isabel) come over to play at our house next time? And can she bring her doggie?" It was totally cute! :) She definately had fun playing with Izzy who was so nice to share all her toys and even Sonny had fun watching the girls go crazy! ;) I can't wait till Sonny and Zoey get older and then we can just really sit back and watch the chaos! I will probably have to bring over some wine though.... ;)

Debbie, you are doing such a great job at juggling two kids esp. with one being an infant and one turning 2!! Even when I showed Robert the pic I took of you holding Zoey, he said, "wow, she looks great!" and so I though you should know, that you do look great even though you are totally sleep deprived! :)

See you at Izzy's party!