Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Bounce On This!

While planning Isabel's birthday party, I found out how much bounce houses cost. It's so much more cost efficient to buy one instead of renting one for the day. Our bounce house finally arrived today and while Zoey was sleeping, I set it up in our back yard. It's amazing! It inflates in less than one minute and deflates just as fast.

Izzy had been really scared of bounce houses the last few times she was in them so I was so happy that she took to it quickly. It seemed to me that she had gotten over her fear. Hopefully when we actually go to someone else's house she will be brave enough to try it.


This was an executive decision made by mommy. It's expensive but I believe to be well worth it. I don't want Izzy couped up inside too much during the summer watching tv so hopefully this will expel some of that toddler energy.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jess ~ Robert said...

Awesome!!! We are totally coming over to play on that!! I'm jealous! We don't have enough room in our backyard for one. Yay for lucky Izzy and Zoey!