After working so hard the last couple of years, Ben finally graduated from his masters program at Santa Clara University! It has been a tough journey with long hours and a full time job but he managed to successfully pull it off. During that time we had Isabel too so not only was he going to class but also coming home to a newborn. Let us just say how glad we are that he's done!
I have to say that I am in awe of Ben's resiliance and dedication to what he wants to achieve in life. I knew that I was marrying someone who was similar to me but I think in the last several years of us being together, he has definitely shown to be much more driven than I. When he wants something, he will do whatever it takes to get it. It's absolutely wonderful to be married to someone who has goals and aspirations and to know that there are results, not just talk. I'm so happy for Ben that his hard work has paid off and he's found a job he really enjoys. Maybe we are just two people who are very mature in life but I'm so glad we're at this point of our lives. Somtimes it can be tough but when I look back at what we've accomplished, I am so proud to be married to him. I am sure that this is definitely not and end but another beginning for our family.
Izzy and daddy celebrating after daddy's name was called. She was so good during the first hour and a half. Around 8:30-9pm, she started to get antsy since it was way past her bedtime.
Keeping Izzy occupied with cookies!
Friday, June 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Congrats to Ben!! It must be a great feeling to have your family be so proud of you! :)
Miss you debbie!! We need to talk soon and I can't wait for you to pop! :)
jess
Post a Comment