We signed up Izzy for toddler soccer recently so she could get some exposure to different activities. At the trial class several weeks ago she looked like she really enjoyed it so we thought why not and gave it a shot. So far she's been really liking it and is really good about paying attention and following instructions.
I knew that with the 2nd baby coming, Izzy would need more bonding time with Ben so this was the perfect way for them to spend time together. I would be devoting a lot more time to baby #2 so hopefully Izzy will feel okay knowing that daddy is there to do stuff with her when mommy can't. After I recover, I'm going to sign her up for dance class since she LOVES to boogie.




1 comment:
How fun!!! I love watching the little munchins play sports!! Lexy likes soccer too, but she LOVES to play football! Maybe by the time she grows up they will have girls on the team! ;)
Post a Comment