Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Playing in the Backyard

For some reason, it's June and it's not hot at all! I'm thinking we're going to have a really late summer this year. After doing some shopping on Sunday, we sat outside and watched Izzy and Ozzie play outside. It wasn't that warm though but it wasn't freezing.

It would have been nice if it were hot then Izzy could have played with water and all her water toys. I guess it's a good thing that I didn't buy too many summer toys yet.

A picture of Ozzie finally! Poor guy has been neglected although he isn't really! We haven't neglected him but he chooses to be a loner. Izzy absolutely ADORES him and wants him all the time. I don't think the feeling is returned though. He just isn't into her at all. If we didn't have Ozzie, Isabel would be incredibly lonely. He keeps her occupied when we're at home all day. She just constantly is looking for him and wanting to play with him. I'm really excited that Izzy is going to get another playmate, someone who will actually want to play with her! Oh Ozzie...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: