Sunday, July 6, 2008
Swing Away
I forgot that I took this photo on a recent trip to San Francisco. We found a park by Haight and Ashbury so Izzy and I hung out for a bit. I think she was a little groggy from her nap. There was a dad and a little boy swinging next to her and they were going to really high. She was totally into watching them. She loves looking at other little kids. It was a really cute little park. Izzy's wearing the pink sandals that my mom bought her from Taiwan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Oh my gosh Debbie. I was in the exact same shoes as you are now. I hated one of my bosses I had few years ago that I did everything you wrote. (Like keeping a 'journal' of every conversation you have with them....) I completely understand how you feel!!!!!! I'll be thinking of you!!!
Post a Comment