Izzy looks perfect in an orange colander hat. I thought it was funny how the colander fit her head perfectly. However I don't think she liked it very much...
Izzy and daddy just hanging out playing the Xbox. I believe Ben was playing Grand Theft Auto... Yup. She's used to it by now!
Interesting... I think she's plotting something.
She's such a crack up! Her laugh is the cutest thing ever and she's at the age where she knows how to play. She can read expressions and be totally receptive of facial expressions. It's hilarious! I picked her up one day from daycare and she totally speed crawled from the other end of the room to me and was all over me, wanting me to hug her and pick her up. The moment she did that, I was so amazed to be her mommy. Watching her be so excited to see me was an incredible feeling! She's such a smartie pants.
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Awwwwe! I can't wait to hear her little laugh!! I miss her so much! ...well I miss you too debbie...hehehe. I'm impressed at her pulling up and holding on status and I can't wait for her to walk...boy will you get your exercise then!! ;)
See you next weekend!
You know just when you think they can't get any cuter because they are already the cutest thing EVER, they still manage to. Just wait till she start to talk and tumble and play dress up!!!
Post a Comment