Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Saturday, May 31, 2008

More Milestones

Walking has always been something Isabel finds interesting. In the past couple of weeks, she has gotten stronger and now is able to hoist herself up into a standing position. She still hates to crawl and belly time is not something she enjoys.

She can pretty much get into the standing position from anything. She's using her toy chest here. She knocks it over because it has wheels and then uses it to stand up. It's totally scary because I don't want her falling but recently she has learned that she can fall onto her butt.

I don't know what to buy to help her with her new found independence. Any suggestions? I started to look for a new toy or jumper or something that can help her with her standing skills.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

No they need to fall but either baby proof all the edges or get a baby bonnet or walking wings.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ben & Debbie! I hope you guys are doing well. Ben, congrats on your new job. (Rory told me). We can't wait to see you guys again. Isabell is so so cute. I love her smile!