Wednesday, May 28, 2008
2 Little Teeth
One day as I was feeding her, I noticed two little white things in her mouth. They were teeth! Ben and I were getting a little concerned when we didn't find Izzy fussing over teeth. All of a sudden, she had them! They are so cute! She's definitely growing up. She knows how to crawl a bit but standing is still her favorite activity. It's so strange to see her grow up so quickly. Back in the day she was this tiny little infant and now she's a busy little girl who wants everything in her sight. In a few weeks Izzy is going to start daycare twice a week and actually I'm really excited for her. She's at the age where people really fascinate her and she'll get to play with babies her age. My work is super close by so it would only take me a couple of minutes to get to her if needed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
okay, from now on i want a warning when clicking on a picture will fill my monitor with cute babytoothness . . . i passed out from the sugary sweetness and woke up in dire need of insulin . . .
Post a Comment