I've been researching online about the best baby toys to buy for our little princess and found two really cool items. Both of them are from Tiny Love. For some reason, Tiny Love is hard to find and I couldn't find them at Babies R Us, Toys R Us, or Target. They had have sold out of them or something. The one pictured here is the Symphony in Motion Farm Animals mobile. The cool thing is that it has all the black and white swirlies that catch her attention. She LOVES this mobile. Plus for me and Ben, it has a 15 minute timer and it's battery operated, so no more winding up an old school mobile that lasts for only a minute. It plays Mozart, Bach, and Beethovan too. The other item I got her was a Clip and Go mobile which is battery operated and can go with her anywhere. We haven't really tested that out yet but for our Vegas roadtrip in two weeks we'll see how that goes! By the way, I have to say that even though I despise the brick and mortar Walmart stores, I am so happy with their online service. I paid only $1.50 in shipping and I received both items in 2 days. They have one of the fastest shipping services EVER! And their photo department's speed is insane! It costs just a teeny bit more for one hour service and it's totally worth it!
An update on the Bugaboo.... We tested it out today at the mall and it has awesome handling! It's super smooth and can really turn well. I purchased the Graco adapter, the cup holder, and a new Graco Safeseat for it so now she can just sit in her new carseat without getting out. It takes a little getting used to but I have no regrets! Also, we went to Fresh Choice for dinner and the Bugaboo's handle bar can be adjusted so Isabel can sit right next to me at the table with the wheels underneath so she's super close. I can't wait to test it out at the park!
Saturday, December 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
now you've got me looking at baby toys . . . my coworkers are gonna think my gf is pregnant!
http://www.babygadget.net/2007/12/2008_holiday_gift_guide_big_ti.php
cool stuff on there.
Post a Comment