Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Pics from Vegas

There really isn't that much to do in Vegas when you have a baby besides shopping for your baby and taking pictures of your baby. There are so many places to shop at in Vegas that after awhile it's just exhausting. It was already exhausting pre-baby and now post-baby, it's practically impossible. You really have to be organized and focused when you're toting the little one around. My mom and I spent a day at Fashion Show Mall with Isabel and literally spend probably only have the time in stores, the other half was spent in the women's lounge in Nordstrom and Macys.

Here is the little munchkin totally out for a nap. To maintain our sanity we bought her a swing for the week...going to take it back when we leave. It relieves loads of stress!

Here is the cutie watching Sex & the City dvds with mommy.

Baby hanging out with daddy in front of the webcam talking to Grandpa and Grandma Bayani in Greensburg, PA. We're going to see everyone really soon!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Alexya said...

Wow she is getting so big! Almost 4 months old! :) I loved having you guys come over to visit us and I just love how sweet she is and I want to just squeeze her she is so cute!

Good luck with your return to the working world and tell your sister Hi and she is so lucky to watch your little love bug! :)

jess

Cynthia said...

Wow look at those cheeks! Can I squeeze squeeze them??? :P
Yeah the swing was a life saver for us, we take it anywhere even though its not portable.