My dog is the CUTEST dog ever.
My baby is the CUTEST baby ever.
We are currently in Las Vegas right now since Ben has to do a little bit of work before the holidays. We drove Isabel and Ozzie on the 8 hour trip and both of them were incredibly well behaved. I knew Ozzie would be fine but Isabel I wasn't sure of. She had a new car seat which I think really helped out, so much roomier than her other one. She only fussed when we were 30 min outside of Vegas and then she fell asleep. It really wasn't too bad. The true test will be on a plane! More on that next week... Right now I'm on the search for the perfect travel accessories.
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
didn't i tell you that your baby would be the cutest in the world? everyone thinks their baby is the cutest EVER! william and i think it is God's built-in survival mechanism... otherwise we would all want a return on sale after the first week with these little guys! luckily they are really cute and grow on you :)... until they are so cute you can hardly resist them and you can't believe how lucky you are!
Love Isabel's plaid dress :)
Merry Christmas to you!
Post a Comment