Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

A Girls Day @ Vasona Park - Part 1

Today was sooo much fun! Jess and Lexy came to San Jose to visit us. We decided that instead of staying indoors and being cooped up, we would have a little picnic at Vasona Park. Vasona Park is on the Los Gatos Creek Trail and links up a bunch of parks throughout south San Jose. It's one of my absolute favorite places to visit. The dog park at Los Gatos Creek Trail is one of the nicest in the county. Vasona Park has everything! From playgrounds to animals and even a train! Here are the girls getting ready for their outing. Look how they are so well behaved!

Okay, so our picnic wasn't conventional, we decided to go through the McDonald's drive through because we were starving! If you are not a parent, you have no right going through a drive through! Just kidding! I never loved the drive throughs as much as I do now. It's become very hard to even "cook" a meal when there's a little one around.

Isabel is getting her lunch too but it wasn't as good as my fries and double quarter pounder with cheese...

Here is Jess and Lexy! Lexy is growing up so fast I sometimes think she can totally understand what we're saying. I can't wait for Isabel to get to her age! I want Isabel to see and enjoy all the wonderful things around her, like the park!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Alexya said...

We had so much fun at the park that day with you and Isabel! Funny because I was just now going to post some pics...finally have time...and I had to make sure you didn't put the same ones...since you gave them to me! :) I love the part about the spiders!! hehehe so gross..i was just telling missy about it!

Isabel was so cute and so sweet for our visit! I can't wait till she gets older too!! It will be so much fun to watch them play together!