I took like a million pictures today so I have to break it out into parts! Here is Isabel actually awake on our walk after lunch. She spent it asleep for most of the time. The stroller bouncing around really puts her into a deep sleep.
Don't these trees look beautiful??!! What you don't see is that there are a million ugly fat spiders in them! Well I'm sure there's millions of them in the park. We saw this huge fat ugly spider (like the size of a large acorn) using its web and climbing down from leaf on a tree. Right in front of us... I like nature but not that much! Spiders should do their jobs way up high and not be seen. It was soooo disgusting that we avoided walking under trees the rest of the day. Too bad we camped out UNDER a tree during lunch (that would be Jess's idea)!
We found a playground for Lexy to play in.
The ducks and geese in the park are so used to people that they just walk around with no problem whatsoever. It was so nice to see all the wildlife around. Soon they will be gone for the winter so we have to hurry up and enjoy the park before it gets too cold!
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment