Ben is really good at giving Isabel her bath. I always thought she would be really fussy and hate it but she LOVES her bathtime. She yawns when she's sitting in her tub so it must be really relaxing.
Isabel and daddy.
What a little model! She knew mommy was taking her picture and had to look. She has been growing up so fast and now she's able to track people when they talk to her. She's also getting more interactive and communicative. She smiles and coos when we speak to her, she think she's having a conversation with us. It's really cute!
Monday, November 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
oh my gosh look at the CHUBB on her. you are doing a great job. isn't breast milk amazing?? can you believe that your little creature is thriving off something coming out of your breasts?? that always tripped me out :) that thomas was living and growing off juice coming out of my boobs :D ha ha...
Thanks Catherine for the compliment on how Isabel's looking but I actually stopped breast feeding. It didn't work out for her as well as I had hoped (too much stress on her & she had latching on issues). Anyhow, we're both much happier being on formula. She eats like a pig! I am SOOO not worried about her appetite, she's going to town!
Post a Comment