Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Baby Furniture

We finally started to add furniture to her room today! This morning we picked up the rocking chair and it's really cute! It totally matches the room.

Her closet is filling up with all these cute clothes and I haven't done any shopping for her yet. The only thing I bought for her in the closet are baby clothes hangers. I'm afraid to start shopping for her because then I won't be able to stop. Only 60 some more days till she arrives and we're soooo excited to meet her!

2 comments:

Alexya said...

Yay Baby clothes!! Just wait till you do your first load of baby laundry! :) I love the chair and it does match the room perfectly....so is there a name for miss baby yet???

Unknown said...

Ohhhhh...super cute! Why is Ben sitting the chair already! I wish lil peanut was already here, I got a bonus on my check and I want to spoil her! Please hurry, I can't wait to baby sit!