So I had a fantastic weekend with the baby shower and Ben's parents visiting. I was absolutely soooo exhausted by all the activities even though we didn't do much on Sunday and Monday. We had a low key birthday for Ben on Monday. He didn't want any fuss or anything grand...which is what we gave him.
I'm feeling really pregnant! Yes, I know I am but I'm really beginning to feel a bit more like a big old pregnant lady with all the "fun" side effects. My back hurts like crazy if I am walking for more than 20 minutes... I was shopping on Monday and was totally exhausted 30 minutes into the day. Wow, that's a first for me...so how sad. My feet hurt now and I can't believe that I'm admitting to it but I think they're getting bigger! I was in complete denial but I bought I pair of 5.5 shoes on Sunday and I think they're snug! Keep in mind that I wear a 5.0 and usually have to buy a 5.5 and pad them since my real size is rare to find. Well now I don't need those shoe pads anymore... Oh I hope my feet shrink back or else my hundreds of pairs of shoes will be sadly neglected. While I was in the fitting room on Sunday, I noticed how large my belly has gotten and how frumpy I look now. Before I could get away with a pony tail, a tee and a pair of jeans at the mall but when you pair that with a big old belly, I think instant frumpiness occurs. So long to being cute..... I think I need to actually really put in extra effort to look decent when I go out. Oh I need a haircut...my hairdresser is on vacation in Europe right now!
Oh one more thing, can I say how needy I've become? Not including restless and impatient? Poor Ben. While he's juggling school and work he also has to listen to me mope around the house. I don't really feel like myself these days though! I also think the insomnia is starting...no matter how much I try to nap during the day I can't! I'm super restless and impatient. Okay, enough complaining, I'm going to plant my butt in front of the tv now.
Tuesday, July 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment