Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Week 22, 2nd Peek!


Today Ben and I went for our 2nd ultrasound for our little GIRL! Our ultrasound tech Cindy confirmed it again that she is still a she. Oh good! I had already started to buy little outfits here and there. Cindy and I went shopping 2 weekends ago and picked out 4 little Ralph Lauren outfits for various months. They were super cute! She's going to be super stylish! So according to today's ultrasound, she is right on track and is still due on September 23rd. She has been moving a bunch though! In the pictures you can see her hands and feet. She has been moving around so much that I don't doubt what I'm feeling in my stomach. At first I couldn't be sure but as each day goes on, I have no doubt that she's partying in there. She now weighs 1.1 lbs. I have gained a total of 7 lbs since I got pregnant. Well I lost 3-4 lbs during my first trimester so I've gained that back plus 3 more.

For my little wonder, instead of putting together a playlist of classical music for her to listen while she's in my tummy, we're putting together our rock/alternative compilation full of Nine Inch Nails, Linkin Park, Maroon 5, Good Charlotte, and a bunch of others. We realized that when she comes out she will want something familiar to listen to and when I'm not listening to news radio, that's the next best thing. Honestly, do I really want to expose her to Bill O'Reilly just yet? Since when do I listen to Mozart in the car?! Don't kid yourself! We don't want to be parents that believe that listening to Mozart will sway her to become a genius... we want her to comfortable with our everyday lives. Say hello to my little ROCK STAR!

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

by the way Tito made me guess the sex of your baby and I totally KNEW it!!!

Alexya said...

Yay! We finally get to see the secret baby blog! :) I can't wait for your baby girl to get here!! She is going to be so cute and you and ben will fall so in love with her!...Congratulations again! :)

catherine said...

a ha! a secret baby blog! you guys are tooo cute. oh can't wait for you to join in on the baby love orgie. babies are so much fun to hug and kiss! and even better when they start kissing you back. sometimes, thomas will go back and forth between william and i bestowing kisses upon us like a little prince kissing his subjects. it is SOOOO CUTE!