Just a quick update! This past Sunday Catherine (an ex-Merv coworker) and I went to Jessica's (ex-Merv coworker) daughter's baptism. Lexy was so adorable and was such a sweet baby. It was actually strange going to Mass without Ben. 11:30am Mass is either filled with a ton of kids or it was just special because they were about to go through their First Communion. It was a nice service and I always like it when the topics cover modern day issues like the Virginia Tech shooting. Ever since I've gotten pregnant, issues such as Virginia Tech really connect with me. The loss of life and especially knowing that there are parents who lost their kids in such a crazy act of violence is so saddening. Today's world is so insane...
Well two more days until we get the chance to find out the sex of the baby! I am SOOO hoping that the ultrasound tech can get a good view on Wednesday! I don't care, I'm drinking a ton of water!!! I have to know! All this waiting is really hard!
Monday, April 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment