My 4th month check up was on Monday, April 9th. Everything was ok! ****Sigh of relief!**** I still get anxiety in between doctor's appointments so to hear the baby's heart beat and have the doctor tell me everything is ok is so relieving. I have not gained any weight at all but I haven't lost any weight. The doc said that I was really good at controlling my food portions...well technically the peanut is controlling the food not me. He/she makes it really clear what he wants me to eat. I swear, if it were up to me, I'd gain 10 lbs by now. I have exactly 2 weeks until we find out the baby's sex and I can't wait! I hate surprises!!!!
I've been lazy on taking my belly pictures but we just took our 16 week one so yay, that's two! I know I should be working out but I just don't feel like doing anything. I feel like a big lazy log. I don't even want to go shopping (for myself). Anyhow, another exciting thing is that we're going to shop for baby furniture this weekend and start the baby room. Baby shower is scheduled for June 30th and I'm soooo excited!
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment