Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Zoey at 2.5 months

Zoey is growing up so quickly! At her two month check up she was already at 12 lbs. It seems like a lot but she's right on track with where Izzy was at her age.

Zoey is getting better and better at night. There has been a couple of nights where she has slept through from 7pm to 6am the next day. Those are the best nights! Now she just wakes up once a night and sleeping for 5 hours plus stretches. She still needs to be swaddled though and I don't know what I'm going to do when she grows out of her swaddle. It's really helping her sleep at night and I don't want to sleep train her if the swaddle is helping.
I'm madly in love with Zoey! She can coo and laugh with me now. She's so interactive and just a sweet, sweet girl. If she is our last child, I would just be sad because I want to remember all her little noises and expressions. There are days when I'm just communicating with her and it melts my heart, almost to a point where I want to have more babies just to get more of these moments! We'll see! If we even think that, it won't happen for at least 3-4 more years.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: