Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Monday, September 14, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Isabel!

Add Video
Okay... so I let the excitement of celebrating Izzy's 2nd birthday get the best of me. Wow, it was a lot of work (and money!) to throw a toddler birthday party. I would highly recommend NOT doing it if I were you... Although it was amazing and super fun, I couldn't believe that it took SOOOO much work. I even had Ben, Cindy, Catherine and Angela helping out 4 hours BEFORE the event even started! There was no way I could have pulled it off without their help.

I hired a petting zoo to come to the party which was so great for the kids. It was definitely worth the money. So yea, I completely blown the budget that Ben set for the party... Let me just say that it could have bought me a nice Louis Vuitton if I had not thrown this shindig. So next year and for the rest of the years after that, I'm purse shopping instead.

No cake, just cupcakes for the party which Izzy didn't even care about anyway. She just had fun hanging out with all her friends.

No comments: