Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Banana phone

Ever since Isabel has had an obsession with cell phones or phones in general, everything has become a phone! She'll hold up everything from remote controls to bananas and think she's talking on the phone.

Isabel is turning 1.5 years old on Sunday. How quickly time flies! I can't believe that baby #2 will be here before she turns 2.

Pregnancy update: I'm getting bigger and it's true what they say that the 2nd time around your body "remembers" and it just gets bigger faster. I feel much bigger than I was last time. I'm not heavier, just bigger! My clothes are definitely not fitting right now and it sucks! I don't want to buy and maternity clothing. I found my maternity clothes from the first pregnancy and I couldn't be more appalled at my fashion choices. Some of those pants from the Gap are just ridiculously large. I'm sticking to loose tops and two pairs of my favorite Sevens and those will be what I'll be living in. Maternity clothes are just so awful. What I learned, just buy a couple pairs of really nice jeans at a Pea and a Pod and spend the rest at Forever 21 with some cheap tops.

2 comments:

Jess ~ Robert said...

You're totally right about the prego clothes! That's exactly what I did this time around!! I miss you and want to see your big prego belly and visit Isabel soon. She is getting so big!

Cynthia said...

I went cheap and got old navy stretch bottoms. You'll be happy later on that your kids are 2 years apart. They'll be albe to play with each other sooner.