Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Wolverine Went to a Birthday Party

Isabel was invited to her second birthday party (first one was Lexy's 2nd birthday) and this one had a theme - Superheroes! Since there aren't really any great female superheroes I could think of, I went back to the day Auntie Cindy did her hair for crazy hair day and used that as my idea for Wolverine. She made the PERFECT little Wolverine! I hand sewed her costume (no sewing machine!) and spend less than $10 on materials. It took awhile but it was so worth it. The costume fit her perfectly!

Wolverine did not want to go into the bouncer for the first hour but of course once mommy was inside, she had a blast! Daddy then threw her into the ball pit which freaked her out.

Wolverine is eyeing an Elmo balloon....


Did I mention that she did win best costume for girls? Yay! Thanks to Gavin for having a birthday party, it was so much fun!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: