We were craving some McDonald's one night and made a run through the drive thru. I was trying to hid the bag of friend and my cone from her in the back seat but Isabel caught me.
Interestingly enough, her appetite isn't very picky. She knows what fries and ice cream are so it's not gross for her to combine the two. I guess that's a good thing.
She's been talking up a storm the last few weeks and can imitate us really well. We really have to be careful in what we say around her. She knows a lot of words. Her favorite word right now is "owl". During Xmas, I had an owl sitting in the tree so everytime she sees trees, she points and says "owl". It's super cute. So far she's able to understand both English and Mandarin and doesn't seem to be confused at all.
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Yummy Fries Icecream!
Are you guys going to teach her Filipino too?
Nope, just mandarin and my mom will teach her that, she was a teacher for 25 years so let the pro do it.
Wow! that's really nice. I can't teach my kids w/ my lousy Mandarin that's for sure.
Post a Comment