
On Saturday, our parents group had a meet up event at Baby Loves Disco at the Avalon Nightclub. It's actually a night club that hosts baby dancing events during the day and at night turns into a real club. They have a DJ that spins disco music and bubble machines for the kids on the dance floor. Isabel was a little stunned in the beginning because there were so many little kids. She just wanted to sit there and observe them. She finally warmed up to the dance floor when she saw all the bubbles.

Here is my little cutie looking her finest! It was a Valentine's Day theme party and I thought it was too cold to wear a dress. Plus, she just looks too cute in her popped collar polo anyway. The venue had all sorts of snacks and toys for the kids. Tons of balloons and giveaways. I thought it was very well put together. Admissions was a little steep at $12 per person but there was a huge turn out so it must not bothered that many people. I think she'll like it more as she gets older. Too bad they didn't play the Wiggles or else she'd really go nuts.

Elmo was at the party and I didn't notice this until after we took pictures that this is the freakiest looking Elmo I'd ever seen. UGH yea.... Someone really ought to work on the costume a bit more...

Random picture of her bad hair day. I think she even has cookie crumbs all over her mouth.
1 comment:
I love her outfit and yes, that's a freaky elmo! I wish we lived closer so our girls could play together more!!
Post a Comment