Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

It's a GIRL!

Today was the day we were waiting for! It's my favorite appointment of all the ob appointments during the pregnancy. My ultrasound tech Cindy is seriously one of the NICEST people I've ever met and she makes you feel like you've been friends forever. Anyhow, at 4pm today, she told Ben and I that we were having a girl! "No little boy parts here," she said. So now, Izzy will have a little sister who can either drive her nuts or become her best friend. Now Ben and Ozzie are outnumbered so maybe we're going to have to get another boy schnauzer just to even the playing field. I'm so excited to know that I will not have to buy a single thing or even have baby shower. If we were having a boy, I would have considered having another baby shower but now we don't need to. I'm also excited that the girls can share a room and even a bunk bed when they get older. How fun! I remember how fun it was for Cindy and I when we first got our bunk bed. It was like a our own fort. Now it will all come down to names and that's the hardest part of all. I'm half way through the pregnancy and I can't wait!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

woohooo! girls rule!!

Jess ~ Robert said...

Congratulations Mama! I'm so excited for you guys and I know that your daughters are going to be best friends, esp since they are so close in age...it's perfect! :) Let me know when you decide on a name for her!