Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

A few months ago when we first bought our Step 2 play gym, we had to take down the 2nd story and the slide because Izzy couldn't figure out how to get down and we were afraid she was going to hurt herself trying. In the last two weeks since her cousins were here, we've put the pieces back. Apparently, she is a VERY quick learner! She's a dare devil, always tempting fate by some how climbing on the edges or doing something that would shock us. Izzy finds it really funny.

Her favorite move. Stradding the side of the gym. The good thing is she knows how to get herself out of that position!

On December 30th, I went in for my first ultrasound appointment and finally saw the baby. It's so wierd but since I didn't have the 8 week ultrasound, it was so surprising to see everything on this little body already formed. Everything checked out great and in a few more weeks, 5-6 or so, we're going to be able to find out the sex. I can't wait!!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jess ~ Robert said...

Awww she's just so cute I can't take it! I want to see her soon...well, as soon as I can...I can't believe how big she is getting and that you're adding on a new baby!! So exciting for all of you!

Lots of Love,
Jess

Unknown said...

congrats! cindy told me the other day at work that you're expecting!