Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Bounce-A-Rama!


My meet up group held another event today, this time at Bounce-A-Rama in Milpitas. We had never been there before and it was such a blast. Although Izzy was a little young, I went down the slides with her and she LOVED it. It was super exhausting for me to carry her up all the slides but it's really, really fun going down. I wish they had it for adults! You could only go up if you had a little one with you so I guess all in all, both Izzy and I had lots of fun.

I'm 16 weeks in now and I am beginning to feel "slightly" better. I went from throwing up three times a day to a few days every couple of days. I am actually eating more protein now even though it's in the form of fast food burgers. In three weeks we find out what we're having and we're so excited!

No comments: