We are happy to announce that we are expecting another little one! We found out several weeks ago back in October but waited till I was at least 12 weeks along and also when we told our families the news. The new addition to our family has a due date of July 4th but since I am choosing for an elective C-Section, he or she will be here on June 27th, 2009. People that know have asked if we were planning to do this since Isabel and this new baby will be 22 months apart. We didn't do either. We just went with the flow. After all that I have gone through at work, I am glad that there is happiness in this occasion.
The progress is this: I am totally sick. I can't hold anything down and I've lost at least 5lbs. My obgyn has put me on two weeks of medical leave through the New Year so I can get some rest. I'm SO tired! Sometimes I quietly freak out about how I'm going to get through this since I already have a toddler. OH and I don't care that other people have a million kids already and they did it. I AM tired and that's all that I'm worried about. Other people in my opinion are just insane if they think it's easy.
So the news is public!
Merry Christmas!
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
OMG! Congratulations!!!! That is SUCH wonderful news- well not that you're sick but that you'll have another little one next summer!! So excited for you guys!!
Laura
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! we are so happy for you guys!!!! I hope you'll feel better soon!!! have a wonderful xmas!
Wonderful news yes! But I often wonder if I'm just crazy to do this again?!!!
congrats debbie!!!!! :)
Post a Comment