My parents group met at our house on Saurday to have our first holiday cookie exchange and potluck. The turn out was amazing! All the families that joined us were wonderful and the kids all got along great. I think Izzy had so much she was wiped out by 1:00pm and took a super long nap.
Here is Miss Popular posing for daddy's camera.
She's playing with Ryan and the left and Rylan on her right. There was a reason why we had her play room set up the way we did. It was the perfect place to host playtime. All the kids loved her toys and it really kept them busy for several hours. We had plenty of toys to go around. It was a great turn out and we all made some new friends that we hope to see more of in the future.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I just love her smile! She is so cute in the second picture! I hope you guys have a great Christmas and want to see you soon!
Post a Comment